- The proposed powerhouse would house twelve 60 MW ternary turbines.
- The powerhouse would also house additional pump facilities which would utilize the same penstocks feeding the turbine/generators to lift the stored water 840 feet from Anderson Ranch Reservoir for storage in the new Cat Creek Reservoir on Little Camas Prairie.
- The penstocks would be six 14-16 ft diameter steel pipelines each 2,500 feet long.
- Federal Regulatory Commission Tells Cat Creek to Submit Progress Reports Now
- County Commissioners Unwisely Grant Cat Creek Energy an Extension on Their Project
- Many People Think the Cat Creek Energy Project Deserves More Scrutiny
- Cat Creek Energy Project is Looking for an Extension
- July 15, 2020 – Idaho Water Resource Board Tells Cat Creek they Can’t Limit Discovery
Anderson Ranch Reservoir Cat Creek Energy Communications Congressional Delegation Development Agreement Elmore County Event FERC hearings and meetings Idaho Lawsuits and filings Media Modifications Newspaper Solar Complex Take Action Tourism transmission lines Video Water Water Diversion and Delivery Water Rights Wildlife Wind Farm