- The proposed powerhouse would house twelve 60 MW ternary turbines.
- The powerhouse would also house additional pump facilities which would utilize the same penstocks feeding the turbine/generators to lift the stored water 840 feet from Anderson Ranch Reservoir for storage in the new Cat Creek Reservoir on Little Camas Prairie.
- The penstocks would be six 14-16 ft diameter steel pipelines each 2,500 feet long.
- July 15, 2020 – Idaho Water Resource Board Tells Cat Creek they Can’t Limit Discovery
- Department of Water Resources Wants More Info From Cat Creek Energy
- Anthony M. Jones Response to CCE’s Motion for Protective Order – June 30, 2020
- S Bar Ranch Protests Cat Creek Energy’s Motion for Protective Order – June 30, 2020
- Idaho Power Protests Cat Creek Energy’s “Lack of a Water Right Plan”
Anderson Ranch Reservoir Cat Creek Energy Communications Congressional Delegation Development Agreement Elmore County Event FERC hearings and meetings Idaho Lawsuits and filings Media Modifications Newspaper Solar Complex Take Action Tourism transmission lines Video Water Water Diversion and Delivery Water Rights Wildlife Wind Farm