On July 26, 2018, the Elmore County Commissioners will be hosting a Cat Creek Energy Project Rehearing. This rehearing was created because the commissioners believe the citizens deserved to be heard again on a complex project with many complex moving parts and pieces that have spanned a three year period, countless changes, and much controversy.
We understand not everyone is able to attend the 6 p.m. rehearing at the War Memorial Hall at 515 E 2nd S St Mountain Home, ID 83647 But that doesn’t mean your facts, figures and opinions cannot be entered into the official record. It can. And the Elmore County Commissioners have the responsibility to read your documents and consider your opinions before making a decision on whether the Cat Creek Energy project should be allowed to move this year. We believe the project is flawed and bad for the residents of Elmore County.
How to go “On The Record” Without Attending the Rehearing
- Consider the 20 subject matter issues the commissioners have identified as problematic. The documents can be downloaded at this link … Subject Matter
- Carefully consider what this project will mean to you and the residents of Elmore County.
- Type up a document with all the facts, figures and opinions you feel are important.
- Don’t forget to include your name and address.
- Email, Fax or snail-mail your documents to:
Elmore County Land Use and Building Department
520 E 2nd S Street
Mountain Home ID 83647
PH:208-587-2142 ex 254
IMPORTANT: Make sure you ask to enter your documents into the record and confirm this has been done by return email